Monday, December 14, 2009

Little Blessing Cloth Dolls

















My Little Blessing Cloth Dolls are the apple of any girls eye. Made of all 100% new materials, they feature felt hair and eyes with hand embroidered nose and mouth. Standing about 15 inches tall they are the perfect size for girls of any age. Come in all colors and can be custom ordered to resemble the little mommy who's receiving her.


Hair: red, golden, yellow, light tan, dark brown, light brown

Eyes: blue, green, brown

Skin: white, light tan, light pink, brown


Clothing: I will pick from my stash according to the colors you are looking for. Let me know if you want long sleeve or short. I can also do a shirt and skirt combo.


Shoes: I match the shoes as best I can to the outfit. If you have a specific color you want just ask.
Cost: $18.00






No comments:

Post a Comment